RSS

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Update Central!

I've been so rubbish at blogging lately and I'm sorry. So much to tell and so little time. So today feels like a good time as I'm off work, full of a cold, feeling very sorry for myself.

London was AMAZING. We went to the Old Vic to see The Real Thing, which was funny and very slick, loved it. The we went to see Billy Elliot and it was as wonderful as I'd hoped it would be. I cried buckets. We then went to see The Mouse Trap which has been running for 58 years - a good old fashioned murder mystery, it was fab and Anis guessed the murderer!

Anis and I had a brilliant time. We were staying right by the London Eye and did lots of walking, we caught up with friends, ate loads of rubbish, drank lots and laughed lots.

We then went to Wales for my 30th birthday, which was gorgeous. My family made it so special for me and my best friend Leah and her hubby Mani came over - so we went to the beach for kite flying and coffee's.

My mum and dad got me loads of lovely things and then handed me a box at the end. Inside the little box was a car key! They gave me a red Fiat Punto. I'm still in shock. It's such a wonderful gift and I'm collecting it off them hopefully next week. Can't wait.

So a wonderful birthday with my wonderful family and friends. Couldn't have asked for more.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .