RSS

Monday, 19 April 2010

Rest and Rehearsals

I'm in Wales at the moment, relaxing at my mum and dad's. We came yesterday and will be driving back in an hour or so.
I love coming here, their house is so relaxing, I get cuddles from my cats, fabulous food off my mum and giggles off my dad.
They live near the beach too and although my dad and Mr Sally went down there yesterday to fly kites! I decided to stay in the warmth with my mum!

Anyway, back to Manchester later. I'm in rehearsals until late tonight. It's the last full week of rehearsals this week. We open next Weds. So excied and nervous at the same time.
Tickets are booking up and I think we're going to have a good run.

Keep you posted on all things JUMBLE!

www.jumbletheplay.co.uk

We're also going to be filming a theatrical trailer tonight, which will go live this week!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .