RSS

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Jumbled Chaos!

I'm so sorry I've been so bad at posting anything.
JUMBLE rehearsals have taken over and I've not got a spare minute for anything at the moment. Juggling the day job and rehearsals has been tricky, but it's worth it.

I moved in to my very own studio two weeks ago. It has two huge windows and it has a little storage room. We've been rehearsing in there and it's great. I need to paint it, but it'll have to wait until JUMBLE is out of the way. Loads of people have asked to hire the space for their rehearsals and I'm chuffed to have it to help others. My friend is currently in there doing a read-through of his play as I type this. It's so expensive hiring a space to rehearse in Manchester. It's in an old mill and it's full of studios and lots of creative people pottering around!

JUMBLE opens in two weeks! Eeek. We're having a ball rehearsing. I really love the director, honeslty he's the best director I've worked with yet. The cast are fab too. We've had two cast changes since we had the read-through all those weeks ago, and the play is really coming together now.
Check out our rehearsal diary here.

Promise to write more soon! x

3 comments:

Rebecca @ Diary of a Virgin Novelist said...

That's great! I would love to have my own studio space, but then again, I love working from my bed too.

Sally Lawton said...

It's nice to have somewhere to go to write, that has no distractions. But you're right, you can't beat writing from bed either!!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .