RSS

Friday, 26 March 2010

Remember Me?

Hellooooo! OK, it's been far too long since I posted anything and I'm sorry.
It's just been a whirlwind of work, work, teaching, rehearsing for my play, business planning.... blah, blah, blah.

I feel like I don't have a spare second at the moment. Rehearsals for JUMBLE started, we had a cast change on the first day (!) and a week in to rehearsals and it's looking good. You can follow the rehearsals on our online diary here!

Errr, news - what do I have to tell you...
Ooh, yes - exciting news. The bank have said YES to me and Mr S getting a mortgage together. Well, he already has one, so they said yes to me being added to it and will let us borrow more for our dream home. I was so excited yesterday when I found out. I just can't wait for us to get our own place.
We have no idea where we want to live though, so are busy googling areas, asking everyone where's nice to live!
So all we have to do now is put Mr Sally's house up for sale, find somewhere we want to live and sell his house. Easy!

Right, got to dash -off to teach my lovely drama class. x

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .