RSS

Thursday, 4 March 2010

The List

So, I turn 30 in two months.
Eeeek!
I don't know how I feel about it. I'm not dreading it or anything, it's just a bit like 'Ooh, OK.'
My beautiful best friend Leah turned 30 yesterday. It's ace, she gets to hit the big ages first, I laugh at her, then I prepare to hit them myself!

So, I guess when you're hitting a milestone age - you can't help but reflect. What haven't I achieved yet? Where did I hope to be when I was 30? Blah, blah, blah.

I did always imagine by the time I was 30 I'd have a mortgage and be married with babies - but me and Mr S are starting to think about stuff like that, so it's not a big deal that I won't actually have any of these things by the time I hit the big three-oh.

Everyone keeps asking what I'm going to be doing for my 30th. Err, I have no idea. I'm busy producing a play and that's all I can think about at the minute. I've never been one for huge parties. I'd much prefer a quiet meal with family and friends, we'll see.

Anyway, on reflection of what I've always wanted to do but haven't. I made a little list.
And I'm going to start it asap.

Two things on the list are:
Learn the piano
Take singing lessons.

Watch this space. I'm going to be doing both soon.
I'm going to teach myself the piano (what?) I've seen a book called 'Dummies guide to learning the piano', and with the help of interactive vids on Youtube, I should be banging out Lloyd Webber tunes in no time!

**Please see my post re:exhaustion. I have no idea when I'll find time to fit these in, but I'm going to do it! **

OMG - that's what I could do for my 30th birthday. A piano recital for my nearest and dearest. All the stuff I'll have learnt by then. 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Away in a Manger!'
Oh yeah, I sure know how to party.

The List TBC...

4 comments:

Rebecca @ Diary of a Virgin Novelist said...

I am also approaching the milestone but am not freaking out. Yet.

Barrie said...

So....how many plays have you written? Produced? and all before you're 30!!!

book said...

性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情

Sally Lawton said...

Aww, Barrie - this play will be my 6th play!! Yikes! xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .