RSS

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

My Perfect Valentine

Mr Sally has spent weeks secretly organising for both my jobs to let me have three days off work and he's been busy planning, planning, planning.

Thankfully, both my jobs have been lovely and agreed to organise my days off around his plans.
And here's what he organised and what we did this Valentines weekend.
We caught a train to London on Saturday morning and checked in to our BEAUTIFUL hotel. We showered, changed and headed out in to the west end.

We had no plans for the Saturday night, except to meet my friend Christian - who is busy working on Sister Act the musical, so we had time to kill.
So, we managed to get two amazing tickets to Avenue Q - an amazing musical. We laughed and laughed from start to finish.

We then met Christian and his lovely boyfriend and went to a bar in Soho, we finally crawled in to the hotel at 4am!
Valentines day was the best day EVER. Mr Sally had organised two amazing tickets for Legally Blonde the musical.
The theatre manager met us in the foyer and took us to our own private bar, gave us a bottle of champagne and a programme and looked after us through the afternoon.
The show was AMAZING and Sheridan Smith is FABULOUS as Elle.
After the show, we walked around London and then headed back to the hotel for a Valentines meal.

Yesterday, we shopped on Oxford Street, met Christian again for a coffee and a proper chat, then sadly headed home.
I've had the best three days and I truly love Mr Sally. Bless him, he's brilliant.
I also love London and plan to go a lot more this year.

**Pics**
Outside Avenue Q
In our private bar for Legally Blonde

4 comments:

Rebecca @ Diary of a Virgin Novelist said...

Ooooooh. I love love love Avenue Q. I saw it here in NYC back in 2005 with my little sister. I have never laughed that hard at a theatrical experience. Brilliant!

And what a fab weekend you had! Sounds great.

Cheryl said...

Your Mr Sally sounds amazing! And what a perfect weekend!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Rebecca. Yeah - it's been the funniest thing I've seen in the theatre too. Laughed from start to finish and bought the cd. Love it. Bought a Lucy the Slut calendar for my office wall too!!!!

Aww, Cheryl - yeah, he's pretty amazing! xx

Janice Okoh said...

Mr Sally's lovely!

Avenue Q is really funny. Loved the show!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .