RSS

Sunday, 7 February 2010

Catch Up!

Sorry for being a bad blogger.

Trying to fit everything in around my spare time at the moment.

Had the best day off on Thurs -I wrote ALL day, it was perfect.
Went to the theatre with Mr Sally on Friday, we had so much fun and then saw my lovely friend Paul yesterday for coffee, chats, cake and a theatre debate at the Library Theatre.

JUMBLE is almost finished. Any day now!

Mr Sally is planning (and has been since Jan) something special for Valentine's day. Eeek. Have no idea what we're doing, I've been aware it's caused him stress sorting it, loads of people are aware of what we're doing and everyone seems to be talking in code around me and I've mysteriously got the weekend off from work?!
I shall keep you posted.

Oh flippin' heck - I can't just hand him a packet of love heart sweets now, can I?!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca@Diary of a Virgin Novelist said...

I'm so glad that this Thursday you actually got to do what you wanted! So much better than that mess last week!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi, thanks so much. I'm glad too - much better than last week! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .