RSS

Thursday, 7 January 2010

Snow and Houses!

The snow and coldness has been unbelievable this week. I'm pleased to say I've managed to get in to work every day, not on time, but I got in. Today's been busier in town and loads of customers in work have said, 'Well, thought I should make the effort and go in today!!'
Good on them. I wish I'd had a day to go sledging and have snow fun.
Managed to get to Hulme tonight to audition for JUMBLE. All good and looking forward to more auditions tomorrow. The snow is keeping some away, so we'll see how we get on.

Other News
Mr Sally and I are busy looking at houses. We're going to be buying a house together this year and we can't wait. We kind of know the area we want to move to and hopefully on Sunday we're going to either drive up there or get the train and have a good look around. We've been busy looking at houses for sale on the net. I've fallen in love with a couple of them, so we'll see. We can't wait though. It's about time we got our act together and got ourselves one house instead of a house we never go to and a flat that doesn't quite feel like home - although I do love the flat.
I'm so excited.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, that's exciting! Can't wait to see which house becomes yours!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Cheryl, I'm so excited and I'll keep you posted x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .