RSS

Saturday, 9 January 2010

Casting and Characters!

Been busy auditioning for my new play. Almost cast - will have a bit more of a think over the weekend, but I think I've made up my mind. I've had Chris there to help me and we both have the same people cast, so at least we agree. Just want to make sure I'm definitely sure before I make my final decision.

Last night Character Creation Theatre started back. What a fab hour of drama. Lovely to see the old group back again and so great to welcome new members. They fit in so well and we had a brilliant session. I laughed and laughed, which is a good sign.
The play I'm writing for them next is called LOVE RULES and is set on a Speed Dating night. So I designed the whole lesson around Speed Dating. It was so funny and I can't wait to write the play for them.


1 comments:

Barrie said...

Oh, I think a play about speed dating could be hilarious!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .