RSS

Sunday, 20 December 2009

Snowed Off!

The plan today was to drop Mr S off at work, go pick up a Crimbo present for Mr S and then drive to Littleborough to Luke's to have a full day of writing.
When I saw the snow this morning, my first thought was, 'Oh no!'

I've driven in snow once, and it was hardly driving as it was only to the top of my road and back and I almost skidded and came back home. So I wasn't very keen on driving all the way to Luke's.

He said he'd come to mine, but he's just called to say he's on the motorway and is turning round and going back home. The snow is getting heavier and heavier.

I didn't even drive Mr S to work or go and get his present. It's not worth it.
I'm just waiting for Luke to get home safely and for him to call and see what we can do over the phone or over MSN messenger or something.

What a nightmare.

The snow looks very pretty though.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .