RSS

Friday, 11 December 2009

New Year - New Plans

So, I've been MEGA busy in the spare seconds I get between work and sleep and have been planning next years projects.
Do you remember the play JUMBLE I started writing in the Summer? I read through it the other day, haven't looked at it for nearly three months and the good news is, I LOVE IT. I think it's my best yet. Even if I do say so myself.
I'm going to be producing it late Feb. I have already put a casting call out to audition for the parts and getting loads of CVs back. I'll be auditioning in the first week of Jan.

Here's the poster.

The second thing. After my AMAZING adult drama class proved they were utterly fab in their first play EXPOSURE the other week, I've been planning their next one - LOVE RULES!
I hope to produce that in Feb too. It's going to be a busy start to the year, and that's the way I want it!

2 comments:

Newbery said...

so glad u didn't delete mirth,it's like my relaxation time when i read this..love the posters,so much is happening Sal! Next year will be busy,how exciting,what adventures may lie in wait xx

Sally Lawton said...

Aww, thanks lovely. Yeah - I could never delete Mirth, it's a little part of me and I love it.

I know, next year is going to be busy. I want to do as much as I can, can't wait.
Love you lots xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .