RSS

Monday, 28 December 2009

Love!

'Happy Anniversary.' Mr Sally said to me this morning.
'Err, that's nice - but it's not for another two days.' I said.
'No, it's today.'
'Is it? Oh my God - yes, it's today.... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!' I said.
'You'd kill me if this was the other way around.'
'Yeah, you're right!'

Mr Sally and I have been together, (admittedly on and off), for seven years. It's been a bumpy journey, but this year we became a million times closer and our relationship has become stronger than it's ever been. Here's to another seven (less bumpy!) years.

I love Mr Sally.

PS: We're not exchanging gifts as we spent a fortune on each other this Crimbo. We're going to have a meal and a few drinks in town next week when our jobs get less busy!
Can't wait! x

2 comments:

Janice Okoh said...

I love true love. I love that it exists in the most beautiful places

Sally Lawton said...

Aww, yeah - me too. x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .