RSS

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

JUMBLE

Just been shortlisting people to audition for JUMBLE. Some fab people applied so far and I've had to be a bit ruthless in my cut (I like to give almost everyone a chance usually, but experience tells me that I have to be more ruthless!)
I'm only auditioning for three characters and although it's horrible saying no to people, I always keep people of file for future plays etc, so not all will be lost.
Right, off to meet Luke to write more of our joint play. I was just thinking how I'd quite like a full day at home to go through JUMBLE too, but I've got a 2 hour break in between a split shift tomorrow and so I'm going to take my mini laptop in with me and have two Jumble-filled hours.

I'm so excited about JUMBLE. I've got a good feeling about it.
Keep you posted! x

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .