RSS

Wednesday, 30 December 2009

The End

Luke and I wrote those two special words today.
We finished our play. It's been the most fun, difficult, wonderful thing I've written. I've loved writing with Luke and we really believe we have something special. We're so proud of it.

I can't tell you the title or the synopsis yet - not being anal, we're entering it in to a playwriting festival and it's completely anonymous - so just want to be careful.
We'll be tweaking it slightly next week, filling out our application and then off it goes.
We won't find out until April, so I'll keep you all posted.

Whether we get in or not, we have a very special play and we're really proud.

4 comments:

Barrie said...

Sending you good luck from this side of the Atlantic!

Sally Lawton said...

Thank you Barrie, that means a lot xx

Janice Okoh said...

Well done!!!

I hope you get in... if it feels special then it usually is!

Anonymous said...

I??ve read a few good [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu/bagages-sac-double-portable-longchamp-pliage-c-11_12.html]Sac Double Portable Longchamp Pliage[/url] stuff here. Sac En Bandoulière Longchamp Pliage [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu/petite-maroquinerie-c-8.html]Petite maroquinerie[/url] , Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you place to make such a fantastic informative web site.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .