RSS

Saturday, 21 November 2009

WorkWorkWork!

workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork....
That's all I've done, all week.
Which is good because I need all the pennies I can get at the minute.
7am shifts, I'm almost getting used to. Once I'm at work I'm fine, it's just pushing myself out of a warm bed when it's pitch black I can't seem to cope with.

Today I was in the restaurant from 8am - 12:00pm. Then tonight I'm at the theatre from 6:00pm.

But then I've got 2 whole days off. Hurrah.
So, Mr Sally and I are popping away from Manchesterford. (Well, he's got to work tomorrow - but Sun night and Monday he'll be with me.)
Can't wait.

Oh, I'll enjoy the break, because Tuesday is going to be mental:
Restaurant 7am - 2pm
Teaching comedy to school children 3:30 - 4:30
Restaurant 5:00pm - 8:00pm
It's going to be a killer of a day.
NaNoWriMo has gone right out the window. Sob, sob, sob, sob!

PS: How completely varied is my life at the minute?! It's one extreme to another.

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Getting out of bed is one of the toughest things I do each day!

Cheryl said...

So hectic! But sounds like the good kind of hectic, rewarding work you really enjoy. Maybe you can have a December or January NaNoWriMo instead?

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .