RSS

Sunday, 29 November 2009

Oreo Milkshakes!

Mr Sally and I have had a lovely day today. We started with a meal in GBK and OMG - I discovered Oreo milkshakes. Flippin' heck, they're amazing.
We then went shopping in town, getting ideas for Christmas and I picked up a few props for the play.

Speaking of the play, we open on Friday - FRIDAY!!! Tickets are selling fast, the cast are filled with excitement and it's all systems go.

It's going to be a long week for me and Mr Sally. He has Panto opening at his theatre and I've got my play opening this week.

Best get a good nights sleep whilst I can!

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

Oreo milkshakes... wow, sounds fantastic. Do you have a recipe?

Sally Lawton said...

OMG - Phillipa, it was GORGEOUS and they gave me LOADS. Couldn't drink it all.
From what I could gather it seemed they had just crushed several Oreo's and mixed it with milk. Because there were biscuit bits floating in it. HEAVEN!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .