RSS

Sunday, 8 November 2009

NaNo Day 8

A Guy Called Pig is really coming along now.
I was working last night at the theatre and there's a really
long second half to the play, so once all my job were done, I got to sit down with my notepad and plan the book properly.
Usually when I'm writing anything, the story changes as I'm writing and I don't like to plot too much because of this, I just have an initial idea and go with it - but I'm 5 chapters in and have a feel for it now. I know where it's going, I know what's going to happen and I'm still really enjoying writing it.

It's a bit dark, a bit edgy, a bit naughty and full of twists. It's aimed at the older end of teens.
I'm going to see what my agent thinks this week - eek!
But I think, even if he doesn't like my idea initially, I won't be able to just put this one away half finished. I feel compelled to tell this story and write this book - which I'm taking as a good sign.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .