RSS

Thursday, 5 November 2009

Nano Day 5

Right, so yesterday was a complete and utter write off! Damn. And it was bugging me because I'd left Pig and Audrey in the woods, he'd just kissed her. Eeek!

Today, Mr Sally had to do lots of errands on his day off. Mainly sorting out car insurance and putting me on it so I can drive a car again!
So I got him to drop me off at the train station.
I was two hours early for my train and I took my notepad. I got a coffee and wrote the start of Chapter 5.

I have no idea how many words I wrote at the train station because I need to type them up, which I'm going to do after bangers and mash for my tea!

I know I've mentioned that my book felt like it was going a bit dark, well it really is. Something happened today that I didn't plan happening and I like it. It's got a bit of edge to it, and it's exciting.
After writing and (not selling) two books - this one feels right. I just hope my agent agrees and shares my excitement for it. I've yet to send it and I'm going to send him some sample chapters this weekend, so fingers crossed.
But for now, it feels exciting and I'm just going to go with it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .