RSS

Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Honk-Honk-Beep-Beep!


Mr Sally has just made my week by insuring me on his car!
I haven't driven since mine was burnt and stolen back in May. Wow, six months without driving. I hope I remember how to do it!
Public transport has been fine and I've done loads of walking too and sometimes the train/tram is a cheaper and quicker option. But I've missed popping to the shops on the weekend and if I'm on my own only being able to buy what I can carry.
It'll just be nice to have the option of driving. Plus, Mr Sally has been taking me to places like teaching early on Saturday mornings and now, I can just leave him in bed and drive off.
Oh, I'm so excited!
Mr Sally is wonderful.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

he sounds perfect :)

Sally Lawton said...

Yeah, he's alright!!! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .