RSS

Thursday, 19 November 2009

Cables

I woke up to an email off my boss saying I didn't have to work at the theatre tonight. I'm off from my other job today, so it's nice to suddenly have an unexpected day off.

I've got so much to do.

I'm busy trying to make a trailer for the play for my adult drama group, but I can't get the footage off my camera on to my computer. I used to be able to, but now it won't work. Grr.
I also bought some new cable things off ebay (yeah, I know). They were sent from Japan, and Vista compatible. But, oh they don't work either! PANTS.

So I'm going to be screaming at the computer all day, I can feel it.

3 comments:

Barrie said...

I hope the screaming works. :)

Anonymous said...

This is the ghost of the Royal Exchange.Please bring me some pasta salad from work..i haven't eaten in centuries

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Barrie,
The screaming didn't help. I'm hoping my dad will when I see him this weekend!!!!

Anonymous:
NATHAN/PAUL is that you? I know it's one of you!!! STOP IT, you're freaking me out!!!! xxx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .