RSS

Thursday, 26 November 2009

Bad Friend

I've been such a bad friend lately. I just haven't got a second to myself. I've got two jobs, teaching comedy in schools, running my theatre school and writing - I haven't had a second to breathe.
It's no excuse though.
I've sent my best friend, Leah so many messages saying I'll call her on the weekend - then the weekend comes and goes in a whirlwind and before I know it, it's Monday and I've not called her.

My friends are very understanding, but I'm feeling frustrated with myself at the moment.
It's got to the point now that friends are booking me for my next day off. Tomorrow I'm off from work, although teaching in the evening, so my friend Luke has booked my day up so we can work on our play for the new year as we've got so much work to do. Mr Sally has just said, 'Ooh, we've got the day together tomorrow.'
'Err, no we haven't. I'm meeting Luke.'

THANKFULLY he's very understanding. I've suggested we go out for a drink after teaching.

Everything is a whirlwind at the moment and I'm so tired. My adult drama have their play next week, which is going to be fab, but it's going to be a long week.
I'm that tired, I've got the morning off today and Mr Sally said he'd take me in to town to treat me to something nice and I said no! Is it wrong to just want to sit on the couch with a hot cup of tea instead?!

I need to get a grip!
And I'll make it up to everyone once the play is over next week.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with the play!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Kate. They're so excited, so I'm sure it's going to be fab. I just feel so nervous for them! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .