RSS

Thursday, 12 November 2009

Awww!


I've not been well this week and I've been down in the dumps about a lot of things... I'm not going to blog about it though.

Anyway, I've not been sleeping very well either and keep having horrible dreams.
Last night I dreamt Mr Sally really upset me and I had no option but to dump him and I was soooo upset. Then I had a baby with David Tennant, so it was OK! But, I woke up and told Mr Sally how he was really horrible to me in my dream - blah, blah, blah.

He went to the shops this morning to get some bits and came back with a bunch of flowers.
'Sorry for upsetting you in your dream,' he said.

Awww!
He's doing OK with at this relationship malarkey at the moment!
x

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .