RSS

Friday, 30 October 2009

Urgh!


The play last night was RUBBISH. I didn't like it, I didn't get any of it. It was just pretentious and really not my cup of tea at all. I won't be horrible and tell you what it was!

I'm delighted to report that even though it had the same title as the play I'm writing with my friend Luke, it was nothing like ours. So we're keeping our title and plodding on with our play - phew.

It was lovely to catch up with Luke though. He's been on tour doing a kids play for ages and so we went for food, had some beers and he bought me a beer after the play to say sorry for dragging me out to a rubbish play! haha!


After that I went to meet Mr Sally at work, he was just finishing a get out, so beers with some of the crew were decided and although I felt really ill at that point, I was happy to have a few drinks with them.
I couldn't wait to get home to bed and a hot water bottle though. This morning I have woken up feeling sooo ill. Coughing and sneezing, urgh.

Mr Sally has looked after me this morning and made me egg and soldiers and I have no time to sit around feeling sorry for myself as I'm teaching tonight and really looking forward to it.

Hope everyone else is feeling well and not run down and ill like most people seem to be.

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Hope you feel much better soon. P x

Cheryl said...

Hope you feel better by tonight. - Well, at least you found out you're a better writer than whoever wrote that play :)

Seeing new Mamet tonight, November, and am really looking forward to it!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Phillipa, much better today - phew! x

Hi Cheryl, thanks for your get well wishes.
How was the new Mamet? Hope it was good x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .