RSS

Thursday, 8 October 2009

Trial

I've just completed my first months trial at my play worker job :-)
Excellent. It's gone sooo fast, can't believe it's been a month.
Anyway, they seem to really like me and want to keep me on, which is great news. I've also been given a new role, involving working with the under 5s - which is great.
So all is good, oh and I start my new theatre job next week - can't wait for that either.

Gav moved yesterday :-( and the flat is really quiet without him. He's OK though and seems happy, so all is good.
I'm just waiting for landlord to move the bed out of the back room, so I can start painting my office! Eek. I will post before and after pics once it's done.

Right, got to crack on. Got my teaching to plan for tomorrow.
 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .