RSS

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Positive

I have not really enjoyed my Tuesday. But anyway, I'm a positive person so I'll talk about lovely things!

Came home from work and Mr Sally had made from scratch a pie from his Jamie Oliver cookbook. Bless him, he slaved over it for three hours and it was GORGEOUS.

I started plotting my adult drama class' Christmas play today. The play is called EXPOSURE! It's set in a photography camera club (I think I've told you this already!) Anyway, whilst sat on my train today I planned the twists and turns. I'm very excited about this play. I want to write something the group will be proud of. Although they are beginners, I am treating this whole production as a professional production and I know they'll cope. It's very exciting.

Tomorrow I have to get up MEGA early. I have to get a train MEGA EARLY as I'm on a First Aid course. It's a good thing to learn, but I don't think I'll enjoy it. I don't like blood or the thought of saving someones life, it scares me! Hmm.
I shall let you know how I get on. I hope it's good and I'm not sat there thinking about all the work I could be doing back home. I've got so many projects on the go and not much money coming in at the moment because everyone seems to forget to pay me.
Oh yes, sorry - positive, positive, positive!

Niiiight! x

1 comments:

Keval said...

A good post on Mirth in Manchester
I did come across a websitehttp://www.gotoaid.com/. It’s has all information on first aid emergencies. It has information on Human emergencies and even for pets like cat or dog. Hope it help you guys too.


Signature: Online First Aid Kit

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .