RSS

Monday, 14 September 2009

Woop - Woop!

I GOT THE JOB!

I'm soooo thrilled. She just phoned me now. She said it was a high standard this time around, but loved my application and my interview and it's mine if I want it!

Woop - Woop.

I start tomorrow.

So the job is working in the afternoons as a Play Worker in an after school club.

Obviously because I lost my job over a week ago, I was desperate to find something else whilst my theatre school takes off. I didn't want to have to sign on and I applied for everything.
But this was the only job I applied for that I actually wanted. I love working with kids and it's the perfect job for me.

I can do my writing in the mornings, play worker job in the afternoons and theatre stuff in the evenings.

I'm sooooo happy!
What a great way to start the week.
I was so close to signing on this week, even though I didn't want to do it, but sometimes you have to swallow pride and get help. I'm so glad it never came to that, and I'm so glad I got the one job I actually really wanted.
I can't wait xx

7 comments:

Phillipa said...

Sally - this is fantastic news. The job sounds such a lot of fun and rewarding and you will be brilliant at it.

liz fenwick said...

brilliant!!!!!!

lx

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks guys - and the best part is it's in the afternoons, so I can do my writing in the mornings! I'm so excited xx

Kate said...

Congratulations! Thats really good news for a Monday

Kate x

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Kate,
Thanks so much. Just had a look at your blog, it's great. I'll link to it today.
Happy Monday to you, hope your top situation doesn't ruin your day too much. Sometimes I've been known to go to Primark and change my outfit halfway through my dad. It's madness how a bad choice outfit can totally ruin our day x

Nell Dixon said...

Yay, so happy for you!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks so much Nell x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .