RSS

Thursday, 17 September 2009

Whirlwind...

This week has flown by. Flippin' heck - it's nearly Friday.

My morning has zoomed by very quickly too. Up with the lark today sorting my finances, making sure companies that owe me pennies are going to pay and stuff. I feel much better for sorting through paperwork this morning. My bank actually offered me a loan and I said, 'No.'
I must be growing up.

My theatre school is opening in two weeks and I just looked at the list of people that have joined already and it's looking good. Can't wait for it to start.

Right, well my morning has come and gone and now I need to get ready for my job.

Laters x

2 comments:

Kate said...

I can't beleive you manage all of this and hold down a job as well - can you give me pointers please! Good luck with the theatre school - that sounds so much fun.
Kate x

Sally Lawton said...

:-) It's exhausting - but got to keep striving for our dreams I guess.
Thanks for your lovely good luck wishes x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .