RSS

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

What?

What day are we on?
Seriously.
WHAT. A. WEEK.
Is it really not Friday yet?!


My head is banging. Seriously banging. I had a job interview tonight for a FAB job in a theatre I LOVE. But, my train got in to Manchester from work at 6:25pm and I had to RUN from the station to the theatre for an interview at 6:30pm.
I do not run well. I do not run well at all, especially when there are people SLOWLY walking around with bags, glancing in to shop windows.... Damn, why don't I go to the gym more?
I was five mins late.
They knew I was rushing from work, and were fine with it, but still...
I was five mins LATE.

I hate being late and I hate rushing.
Oh, and I could feel my make-up sliding off my face.
Anyway, please cross fingers. I'd love this job, especially as it's in the best theatre EVER!

Other news...
With my mum's kindly donated lottery money. I treated myself to a web cam today. Ooh, I'm so very excited about this. Launching YouTube stuff next week.
There's still money in the pot to treat my mum to a gift too.

Right, where the heck is Mr Sally with my beer?
I've never needed a cold beer as much as I do after today.
Did I mention I RAN?!
Never running again, I don't think it's good for you.
Seriously, don't even bother trying it!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ooo, that sounds really, really exciting!!! I would so love to work in a theatre, even as an usher or ticket taker, just to be there. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you!!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Cheryl, really appreciate it x

Kate said...

Crossing my fingers for you!

Good luck

Kate x

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Kate x

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and get cash for every visitor to your shortened links.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .