RSS

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Pass It On

I woke up last week feeling a bit gloomy, but looked on my mobile and there was a message from a friend of mine that I've not really spoken to for ages as she's busy being a successful actress - anyway she asked me for my address as she wanted to send me something.

It was a lovely message.

Turns out she picked up an old book in a charity shop and loved it so much she wanted to send it to me to read.
What a lovely thought.
I said I'd read it and send it back, but she wants me to pass it on to someone else when I'm done. What a fab idea - I like to think there will be a chain of people all being introduced to this book.

The book is called UNDERFOOT IN SHOW BUSINESS by Helen Hanff.
It's about the 99% of people that don't make it in the business and is supposed to be very funny.

I already know the person I'm passing it on to.

Have anyone of you guys passed on a good book?
I love sharing books.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .