RSS

Saturday, 26 September 2009

Paint

Just been to Salford shopping centre, which is an experience in itself...
Anyway, although on a tight budget at the moment, I figured a spring clean and de-junk is in order. (Once I've switched the laptop off!)

I've just bought some shelves from Wilks, really cheap and a tin of tester paint to pain them.

I'm going to paint the shelves in a mo and then let them dry, hopefully by the time Mr Sally comes home from work they'll be dry enough for him to put up. I have no clue how to put up a shelf, so I'm not even going to bother trying.


Right, I'm off to un-clutter my life.


1 comments:

Kate said...

Hope we get pictures when it is finished! Kate x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .