RSS

Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Lights Camera Action


Sorry for lack of posts this week - I've been totally exhausted and don't know why. I think it's probably down to a few late nights, which I'm not used to and work has also been really busy.
Running around after the kids has helped me lose some weight though - so that's good!

It's been a few days since I launched the Lydia Mould channel on YouTube and I've been getting loads of encouraging feedback from various people, so that's good.
I've filmed her first X-Factor video clip, she'll be doing a weekly review. I'm just editing it now and should have it up in the next day or two.

I think I need at some point to get some better editing software. The one I have is fine, but it's not great and Windows Vista seems to HATE everything I plug in.
I'm saving for a Mac.

x

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .