RSS

Friday, 4 September 2009

Job Searcher

Hello, currently writing this from the unemployed scrapheap!

Ooh, what a day. I've been applying for jobs ALL day. I even gave up a free ticket to a play I really want to see because I thought applying for jobs was more of a priority.
I've walked through the rain and the HUGE gusts of wind, it's been a ball.

I'm also selling my life on eBay!

Mr Sally seems keen on dragging me in to various places saying, 'Have you got any jobs for my woman!' It's getting a bit embarrassing. He means well though!

I have no other news, sorry it's all a bit boring at the moment - but you know how much I like a roller coaster.
Looking forward to what tomorrow brings me.

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Good luck with your job hunt.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Barrie x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .