RSS

Monday, 7 September 2009

Dinnerladies

My lovely best pal Paul Swaine has got me a free ticket for the press night of Dinnerladies tonight, I'm really excited.
You probably all know how much I LOVE Victoria Wood, so I've been wanting to see this play for a while.
I'm not sure I'm a fan of TV/FILM things being made in to plays. But I've been happily surprised by Acorn Antiques the Musical and also Legally Blonde the musical!

I've not read any reviews on Dinnerladies yet, but anything Victoria Wood does is usually bloomin' good. I'll let you know.

Right, I've been applying for jobs all morning and now I'm getting my skates on to meet Luke in town for a writing session. We started writing our new play the other day and it's coming along well. I'm catching Luke whilst I can because he's off on tour for a couple of weeks.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .