RSS

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Beeeeeeach!

Spent a sunny day on the beach with my family today - it's been LOVELY. I sat on a deck chair (a pink one my dad bought me!) and I finished reading WHITE LIES AND BAREFACED TRUTHS by CATHY HOPKINS.
I'm busy writing my teen novel and obviously I LOVE reading teen books.
This was actually a really great book, and at the end I shed a tear. I was crying on the beach. Mr Sally actually said, 'Aren't you reading a teenage book though?'
I couldn't answer because I was sobbing.

I'm now a HUGE Cathy Hopkins fan.

Hope everyone has had a lovely sunny Saturday xx

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

Wow, that looks fabulous Sally. :)

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Phillipa,
It's been gorgeous in sunny Prestatyn. We've not been able to afford a holiday away somewhere this year and actually have had the BEST time at my mum and dad's all summer - the beach is lovely and I can't believe I used to take it for granted when I grew up here.
Your summer pics look fab too xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .