RSS

Monday, 24 August 2009

Speed Dates

So, I was stood outside the library today waiting for my friend Dan when a scally-drunk came over to me and said, 'Do you know love, if I saw you on an on-line dating site, I might give you a go.'
'Err, thanks.'
'So? Are you?'
'Am I what?'
'On any particular dating site?'
'No, I have a boyfriend.'
'Damn it... DAMN IT!' He actually started shouting and his friend dragged him off.

I don't know what I'm more bothered about... The fact if the DRUNK SCALLY saw me on an on-line dating site he MIGHT give me a go. MIGHT? Or the fact he seemed to think I'd be happy to accept being given a go by HIM. A drunk nutcase with no teeth.

Spring in my step? I think not!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hee, hee, I think he did expect you to be flattered! Such confidence! Is it a man thing or the alcohol? Wish I had such nerve even when toothless and drunk.

Sally Lawton said...

:) Too much confidence. He obviously looks in the mirror and sees Brad Pitt!

x

JOLLY ROGER said...

Brad Pitt scalified, that could work. Mike Leigh directs his most hard hitting grimy working class film to date. Brad Pitt is Kevo in "E rrrr E rrrrr" He was a scalliwag without a eighth, hoping to score a tinny tapping off students. Then he met the Mosside Thugs who put him on the right path and made him what he is today, Kev Diddy o oh.


I write stuff and nonsense. I like your writing, I'll add you as a link. If you like my work could you add me.

http://lifestyleguides.blogspot.com/

Jollyroger

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Jolly Roger,
Thanks for stopping by and your kind words, I'll definitely add you. I really like your blog :)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .