RSS

Saturday, 1 August 2009

Lovely Blog Award


The lovely and talented Cheryl de los Reyes Cruz has awarded me a lovely blog award.
It's made me smile, lots. Thank you Cheryl.

Anyway, I guess I have to pass the award on and so I've chosen three lovely blogs.

Lovely Blog Awards got to:

Janice Okoh I love hearing about her writing world of plays and TV.


Karyn Bosnak Her blog never fails to make me smile.


Phillipa Ashley Her world of books, Lake District and now films is inspiring and always wonderful to read.


I love all the blogs on my blog roll and you all deserve a lovely blog award - so anyone reading this that wants one, please have one.


xx

3 comments:

Janice Okoh said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!1

Phillipa said...

Oh, thank you, Sally!

Sally Lawton said...

You're both welcome :-)

x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .