RSS

Sunday, 30 August 2009

Holding On -

to the last days of summer whilst we can.

In Wales for the Bank Holiday weekend before we head back and prepare for the Autumn months.

I'm very busy with plans for the opening of my theatre school, play writing, sorting my book for my agent and of course my general theatre trips, not to mention counting pennies to see if we can get away for a sunny break in a few weeks and of course plans to move house next year.

It's all go.

But for now, for this minute at least I'm in Wales, pretending it's still summer and having a ball x

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Your theatre school looks fantastic! Wishing you all the best with this new endeavor!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Barrie, we've been getting a lot of interest for the classes over the summer - I've found a fab venue to hold them and hopefully everyone will turn up and we'll have a ball.
Fingers crossed x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .