RSS

Sunday, 16 August 2009

Camera Club

So, I'm really getting in to photography. It's a hobby and I'm still really learning, but I'm really enjoying it.
I'm thinking of buying the above camera. My dad has had this camera for about a year and loves it. I don't want to buy something really expensive whilst I learn.
Mr Sally thinks I should wait until Christmas as I guess he's probably thinking of me one, but I don't think I can wait.
I can't really afford it and need to watch my money at the moment, but...
Well let's just say if I find a bargain today whilst out shopping with my dad, I may have to snap it up.
Whilst I'm here on my hols at my parents house, I've suggested my dad and I make our own camera club and go out 'on location' with our cameras and tripods!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is a NICE camera! I would splurge, but then again if you wait, sounds like you might get one for free.

I got into photography about 7, 8 years ago, making my own reference photos for my paintings. But now I love it for it's own sake. It is so fun! Hope you get the camera :)

The Kid In The Front Row said...

Buy it buy it buy it!!!

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/lomography

some nice stuff..

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Guys,
Thanks for your comments. I haven't bought it yet - found a cheap deal on the Net, so maybe in the next couple of weeks.
Keep you posted! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .