RSS

Sunday, 26 July 2009

Seven Days

In the last seven days I've worked at the RHS Flower Show at Tatton Park, I've met some lovely people, burnt my head and nose in the sun, been rained on, got my pink wellies stuck around my legs (they were wet and there was suction!)
I've been to see 4 plays - all part of the fabulous 24:7 Theatre Festival. Got tipsy twice this week, planned to co-write a play with a friend (very excited about that), been to the 24:7 Theatre Festival's 5th Birthday party, got stuck in the doors of the tram (they closed on my body, I couldn't move in or out. I couldn't even phone for help because my right hand and phone was on the inside the tram and my ear was outside!)

Anyway, it all makes for a very exciting, but very tiring week.
I'm looking forward to a lie in tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .