RSS

Monday, 27 July 2009

Narky Pants


Oh, I'm in such a narky mood today. I'm over tired, my head is thumping and I feel like I'm going to explode any minute.
I've cleaned the flat from top to bottom and it made me feel worse. I've tried to chill out, but my BlackBerry has been beeping messages and junk emails all afternoon.
On a more positive note, it's lovely to have finally broken up from the day job for the summer. It's nice to finally be able to sit down and do all the things I've been meaning to do for ages and it's so, so nice to have time to write.
Hopefully my head will have cleared by tomorrow and I'll be in a much better mood. I'll be in an even better mood when my day job finally send out my holiday pay.


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I know this feeling, for sure. I love how, whatever the stresses your going through, you seem to find the positive in every situation.

And I'm sure you'll get lots of good writing done!

red newsom said...

your blog post echoes my life! right now my room is a mess and my brain feels overheated from annoyance at my blackberry vibrating over emails from asda, tesco and tv show mailing lists. why do we sign up to this rubbish?! :)

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Cheryl, I'm slowly getting rid of my narkyness - I've been horrible to live with this week. I think I'm over tired :-)


Hi Red,
Glad I'm not the only one. Yep, the junk emails are the most annyoing thing about having a blackberry :-)
Just stopped by your blog, it's great.

xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .