RSS

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Bingo!

I've just had a lovely afternoon. I took myself out to the Royal Exchange Theatre to catch the matinee performance of EVERYBODY LOVES A WINNER.

The theatre has been transformed in to a bingo hall. We follow a typical day at Manchester's Rex bingo and encounter the lives of the staff and punters and the entire audience gets to play a real game of bingo in the second half for a cash prize of £200. (I didn't win!)


The play was funny, sad, and extremely unique and I loved it. It's on until Saturday.

I've been getting stuck in to writing my new play JUMBLE. I'm really enjoying it and it's coming along. I'm at the end of the first scene, it's rough at the moment, and I'm enjoying getting to know my new characters.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .