RSS

Saturday, 13 June 2009

Update

Hi Guys,

I'm really sorry for lack of updates - you wouldn't believe how busy things have been lately.
Back from my best friends Indian wedding in Glasgow on Monday - I've had a busy week of day jobs and rushing to rehearsals for Wife Of Brian.

Rehearsals are coming along really well - only a few weeks to go and I'm feeling strangely calm about the whole thing.

At the moment I'm at my parent's house in Wales. I am a Bridesmaid for my best friend tomorrow for her second wedding. I'm so excited. My family will be at the wedding too as they're very close to Leah and her family.
I've fake tanned, got belly sucking pants, and I'm off for an early night.

I'll report back on Monday and promise from then on I'll be keeping a better effort at posting.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .