RSS

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Scally Wags!

Well, the Police have found my car and it was burnt to a crisp. I cried when I found out and when Mr Sally pointed out my wing mirror on the pavement this morning I sobbed again.
What a complete and utter waste, to just burn a car.

Anyway, that's it - I can't get too down about it. Nothing I can do.

So, other news...

Rehearsals for Wife of Brian are coming along nicely. It's the launch of the Not Part Of Festival tomorrow, so I'm very excited about that.

I'm just getting ready for my first Bridesmaid event. Leah's Indian wedding is this weekend in Glasgow, so I'm very excited.
More soon x

1 comments:

Barrie said...

That is horrible news about your car. :(

Will you take pics for us at your friend's wedding?

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .