RSS

Friday, 19 June 2009

Bye Bye Daniel

You know when someone comes in to your life and is just special? Well it happened to me a couple of months ago when Daniel started work in our office.
We became friends quickly as he ended up sitting opposite me and being the only man in an office of women, I have to say he coped incredibly well.
I've not got my target for AGES and some of it may be due to the fact we gossip a lot!
Daniel is such a lovely, kind hearted person and today was his last day as he's just got himself a fabulous job.
We went out for after work goodbye drinks tonight and I know we'll stay in touch.

Good Luck Daniel, going to miss you xx






2 comments:

Barrie said...

Good luck to Daniel! and I know exactly what you mean about someone special wandering into your life. We can meet friends when we least expect it.

Sally Lawton said...

:-) x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .