RSS

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

13 Again

Ohmigod! As I write this - I can hear TAKE THAT's concert live through my bedroom window. Honestly, they're thanking Manchester and are now about to play their last song - which is Rule the World!

I'm going to the gig on Saturday with my best friend Leah - we can't wait.

I'm a bit worried about getting a good spot. It's in the cricket ground and is going to hold 45,000 fans and it's standing room only! Gates open at 4:00pm - gig starts at 7:30pm.

When's best to get there?

Leah thinks we shouldn't get there for 4 as it'll be chaos - I just don't want to be at the back though.


'Yeah you and me we can ride on a star...' Sorry, that's what I can hear now!
And they are letting off fireworks!

I LOVE TAKE THAT!!!!

AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE HOWARD!!!!

AGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I need to get a grip, I'm almost 30!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .