RSS

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Sorry!

I'm really sorry my blog has been a bit slow on the update front... things are a bit chaotic at the moment.

My new play WIFE OF BRIAN opens in July and I've just started rehearsals. I'm also busy penning a new play with my friend Paul Swaine.
Other than that, it's my best friend's hen party this weekend and so as Bridesmaid I decided to organise the whole thing, which has been slightly chaotic, but I think we're almost sorted.

And other than that I've been doing the usual day job, Mr Sally time, laundry, meeting friends... the usual day to day things.

Anyway, I'll make much more of an effort - things should settle soon!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .