RSS

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Prestatyn Stop!

What a Bank Holiday weekend it's been.
Saturday was my best friend Paul's 30th Birthday, along with his lovely twin Phill. I remember their 21st, so it was very strange celebrating their 30th.
A HUGE house party was held at Paul's posh new pad in Worsley and I drained the punch bowl with Mark Butcher, danced, laughed... had the best time.

Mr Sally then drove us to Wales at 1:00am - to my parent's house.
We spent Sunday and Monday on the sunny beach playing with kites and beach games, much fun.
As I'm off this week as it's half term, I decided to stay and waved Mr Sally and Gav off last night, they'll come back for me sometime this week, when they're not working!

So I'm planning to use this time with my mum and dad. My dad has a cosy office which I've been using to get some work done this morning.
Mum's food in my belly, my cats are ignoring me as usual, shopping trip is on the cards and kite flying with my dad tonight because, 'The wind's up!'

I'll post pics later.
x

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Oh, I could so use a little vacation like this. Enjoy!

Cheryl said...

Sounds lovely, the party, the cosy office to work in, and the kite flying with your dad. Hope you get lots done!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .