RSS

Monday, 4 May 2009

The End


I wrote those words, just before midnight last night on my new play WIFE OF BRIAN.
The company now have their scrips and I'm biting my nails, hoping and praying they love it as much as I do.

My wonderful friend and fabulous actor Paul Newbery - who will be playing the title role of Brian in the play has text me this morning to say he though it was the funniest play I'd written so far and he loves it.
Phew!
I really do value his opinion - so I'm chuffed.
As for me - I'm chilling out today and I'm going to READ A BOOK! I've not had a spare second to read anything for weeks, so I'm having a book day today and finally going to get in to Rosy Thornton's fab looking book.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woo-hoo!!!! That's awesome! And what better way to reward yourself than with a god book? You've earned it.

Sally Lawton said...

Ah, thanks! :)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .