RSS

Sunday, 31 May 2009

Bad End to a Lovely Week!

Gosh, I've had a lovely week at my parent's house. It's been lovely spending time with them and although my dad has been a bit ill and we had to go to the hospital on Thursday, it's still been a great week -
BUT
Mr Sally had to go back to work last night and then got up this morning to drive back to Wales to spend the day with us... I asked if he could stop off at my flat to collect something for me and he's just phoned to say that my car has been stolen and trashed - there's a note from the Police in the car asking me to call them.
Apparently the window's smashed, the steering wheel's bent and it's basically just a huge mess.

I'm so gutted as the car belonged to my dad and it was a gift, I can't afford to replace it and flippin' heck why should we have to. My mum and dad worked hard to be able to afford the car in the first place... what makes someone think they can come along and steal and trash somebodyelse's things.


Grr, I've had enough and I'm DEFINITELY moving house (again!)

2 comments:

Barrie said...

I'm so sorry about your car. Very frustrating. I don't understand people like that.

Janice Okoh said...

So sorry! And I've just got over that whole camera thing that happened to you. Such bad luck!!!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .