RSS

Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Surprise!

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and Mr Sally has just told me to book my birthday off work... I think he's taking me somewhere as he said I'd need to be free the night before and good job my birthday lands on a Friday because we've got the weekend free.

I like surprises, but I don't... I'm excited by the whole thing - but I will end up ruining it because I'll ask a million stupid questions until the day and until he flips and ends up telling me what it is or me guessing it!

Eeeeek! I'm sooooo excited!

x

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ha, ha, enjoy it! Enjoy someone putting thought and effort into celebrating your existence as much as he probably is.

Janice Okoh said...

Mr Sally's so good to you!!!

Brenda said...

happy b-day!

couldn't quite find where i might comment on your profile to tell you.. "love your blog design". nice!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Brenda, thanks so much x

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Cheryl and Janice, I thought I'd placed a message saying hi and thanks for your comments, sorry!
Anyway - Cheryl, you're right. I'm going to enjoy it!
Hi Janice, yeah Mr Sally isn't doing too bad lately is he!?
:-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .